Content Marketing Manager
Near Earth Autonomy is creating a future where autonomous flight is commonplace and safe. Our technology enables aircraft ranging in scale from sub-meter to full scale to autonomously transport and inspect. We are serious about system design, development, real-world testing, and delivering useful systems to customers. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help us realize this vision. Visit nearearth.aero/careers to learn more about how you can help create the future of autonomous aviation.
Responsibilities and Duties
Near Earth Autonomy is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to plan, write, edit, and publish content with a consistent voice across various channels. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a writing background and experience creating longer pieces of content to engage, inform, and retain customers. Responsibilities include:
- Content Writing:
- Author marketing communication projects including case studies, white papers, sales presentations, company and product descriptions, press releases, and related content.
- Contribute to marketing team initiatives, including website updates, video scripting, social media, emails, and events.
- Plan and deliver on communication objectives to showcase capabilities, products, and company positioning for our target audiences.
- Research and analyze market trends to identify new marketing and product opportunities and refine existing ones.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong background creating high-performing, persuasive content with excellent grammar, spelling, and attention to detail.
- Organization and project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects, problem solve and meet deadlines.
- Coordination skills to set and manage stakeholder expectations and maintain alignment throughout projects.
- Collaborative team player mentality with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional groups.
- Experience with robotics, autonomous vehicles, aerospace, engineering, and/or B2B marketing
- 2-5+ years of experience in content marketing or related work
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Compensation compatible with qualification
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid-time off and parental leave
- Life insurance, long-term and short-term disability benefits
Due to the nature of our federal contracts, this position is subject to successful completion of a background check.